2011年5月31日星期二

wednesday

 blogging mood!!!!!

today is the first day of June... time flies.....i have been here for almost a month...
and i get used to most  of the things at here..
that is definitely not a problem for me to survive at this new environment...hohoho>.<
erm,the only thing that i unsatisfied currently was i have to walk to college everyday=.="
i must be SWEAT A LOT when i reach the college...!!!!
DISLIKE!!!!
fed up...
okay....go to college on foot isn't a big problem for me...
and it isn't a hard thing for me to do..
but i DON'T LIKE to sweat in the morning EVERYDAY especially after i just finished taking a bathe at  home before going to college..=="
oh no...can you imagine the situation...??!!!
oh no...I NEED A CAR~~~
who can give me a car??i don't mind what type of car is it..
i just want the car is able to bring convenient for me and helps me to escape from the super hot sun as well T.T

i know...i'm unable to make it true currently..
i'm just a student..shouldn't to request so many things from my parents...
it's just a HOPE...>.< hahaha~~~

BE GRATEFUL...DON'T WE EVER TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED.


well..i'm damn busy recently..especially on this week....
yes...!!!
i'm joining the training camp organized by Community Sociology(下乡服务团) on this coming friday..
it's a 3days 2 nights camp hold at XXX primary school...
but i will only join it on the first day of the camp...then i will  go back to BM's home to attend a wedding dinner...>.<

gosh...it's 0148...i better go to bed quickly...
nite all~~

没有评论: