2011年5月10日星期二

tuesday

oh yeah.....i have no any classes on today  *wink*  ...so...u guys guess what time i woke up this "morning"???i woke at 11.30a.m ...it is still okay what...not too late...and FINALLY i managed to sleep early everynight...my roommate,Anny is an early bird...though we went to bed on 12a.m++ last night but she still can get up in the early morning while i'm still in my sweet dream>.<

aikss...i'm still suffering from cough and flu...they really bother me when i'm talking or laughing...DISLIKE DISLIKE!!! actually I have been to clinic last saturday when i back to BM...i'm given some medicine...but...i take the medicine on the first day and the second day on time...when i back to my rental room...of course nobody will remind me about this thing...so...sometimes i actually forget about it and sometimes im pretending i forget to take medicine...hahahahaaaa~~~~~because.......I REALLY DON'T LIKE MEDICINE...DISLIKE THE SMELL=="

well,i'm about to take a bathe...and i will update my blog when i'm free okay^^


p/s:you guys are welcome to correct my

没有评论: