2012年9月12日星期三

4th semester成绩出炉

I had been soooooo nervous in the past few days as I knew that our result will be released very soon!!!!
arghhh!!!!
Thanks God for giving me these result...
I know it's not considered excellent but at least it didn't disappointed me...
I didn't waste my parents' money since they bought me the DSLR which cost them around 2K in last semester...
And now, I got a small small A- for the photography...
at least, I won't feel guilty to let them spent so much money for me...>.<

Besides, I spent a lot of time and I had put in a lot of effort in this subject...
and there was a very important person who gave me fully support..he is my dear bf...hehe...he supported me and fetching me to the place wherever i want for photos shooting..
even I had to shoot sunrise in the early morning 5a.m.....
he also woke up from dream and fetched me to Gurney Drive to wait for the sun to rise up....LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! muacks!haha
It's been a really hard time for me to shoot and prepared and edited those photos...
Frankly...it was quite depressed and upset when the lecturer rejected your photos easily which your had put in a lot of effort..

Yeah....the nightmare of Law paper and photography were GONE!!!!!

bye bye year2 sem 1!!!!^o^
goodnight peeps!

没有评论: